Our programme will take a complete view of wellbeing
Workplace Wellbeing Show 2020 will take a complete view of occupational wellbeing: covering established practices and mainstream solutions; to the latest thinking and progressive corporate cultures. We are looking for talks that depict a multi-dimensional view of wellbeing, including:
- mental wellbeing
- financial wellbeing
- physical wellbeing
- as well as how our place of work impacts wellbeing.
The Show will cover the spectrum of wellbeing across our working lives – from new recruits to retirees.
We look to proven wellbeing practice, as well as the frontiers-space, including agenda-setting areas of policy development.
Speaker applications are now open
. You can choose from several different topics and formats. You could give an individual presentation, join a panel discussion, lead a round table discussion/workshop, or suggest something different. You can get a flavour of our 2019 speaker programme here.
Just some of the topics you might want to choose from:
- How to have a wellbeing conversation
- Workplace wellbeing culture
- Training for managerial staff
- Mental health, including psychological safety
- Team-working across functional / specialty areas to implement wellbeing programmes
- The business case for workplace wellbeing
- Occupational Wellbeing and professional standards
- Early engagement with Wellbeing services for preventative health
- Recovery narratives, including effective support of long-term conditions
- Occupational health
- Financial wellbeing
- Physical wellbeing
- Engaging new entrants to the workforce
- Absence management and presenteeism
- Acute and chronic illness support
- Employee Assistance Programmes of the future
- Latest policy developments and policy developments of the future
- Provision of equitable wellbeing for remote and lone workers
- The challenges of flexible hours / the “always on” working environment
- Devising relevant and successful workplace wellbeing programmes and initiatives
- Digital wellbeing services and culture
All topics are simply suggestions. If you have additional ideas, we’d love to hear about them.
If you would like to join us as a speaker, please complete the submission form on this page by Friday 31st January. Successful applicants will then be contacted by the end of February.
The Workplace Wellbeing Show Team
The Workplace Wellbeing Theatre is sponsored by Elogbooks.